Medical Supplies Market Growth and key Industry Players 2019 Analysis and Forecast
Medical Suppliess Market
The Research Report on Medical Supplies Market provides a detailed overview of the major drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities, and strategies impacting the global medical supplies market along with the estimates and forecasts of the revenue and market share analysis.
Major Market Developments:
– In November 2016, St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.) launched its EnSite Precision Cardiac Mapping System and the Sensor Enabled Mapping Catheter in Europe.
– In April 2016, Acelity L.P., Inc. (U.S.) added seven new products to its existing TIELLE foam dressing product line in the U.S.
– In March 2015, Bayer Healthcare (Germany) received Japanese approval for its MRI contrast agent, Gadovist.
key players operating in the Global Medical Supplies Market;
The key players in the medical supplies market include Medtronic plc (Ireland), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Cardinal Health, Inc. (U.S.), Halyard Health, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Baxter International Inc. (U.S.), and 3M Company (U.S.).
Critical questions the report answers:
– Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid to long term?
– What are the upcoming industry applications for medical supplies?
Major Drivers Impacting the Medical Supplies Market;
· Rising Incidence of Diseases
· Growing Geriatric Population
· Increasing Incidence of Hospital-Acquired Infections
· Growth in the Number of Surgical Procedures
Global Medical Supplies Market Segmentation:
Based on application, the market is segmented into urology, wound care, radiology, anesthesia, sterilization, cardiology, ophthalmology, and other applications. The anesthesia segment is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to the increasing number of surgical procedures being performed across the globe and the rising incidence of respiratory diseases.
Medical Supplies Market, by Region
Rest of the World (RoW)
Request Research Sample Pages:
Various types of medical consumables are used by healthcare professionals during anesthesia procedures. Majority of the consumables used in these procedures are disposable in nature to reduce the risk of infections. Some of the major consumables used in anesthesia include endotracheal tubes (ET), tracheostomy tubes, laryngeal tubes, I.V. cannula, needles, catheters, and breathing circuits. The major factors driving the growth of the medical supplies market for anesthesia applications include the increasing number of surgical procedures being performed across the globe and increasing incidence of respiratory diseases.