New: Bar-Domains and Rest-Domains
Restaurants and bars now have their own domain name endings. Endings that precisely communicate the nature of their business to internet users worldwide. And endings that place them right in front of the customers who are searching for them online.
yourcompany.rest or yourcompany.bar tell the world exactly who and what you are – a restaurant or a bar. These great new names make the internet easier and more efficient for your potential customers to navigate. For instance, the domain name toms.com could apply to anything from a dentist to a dry cleaner. But toms.bar instantly tells internet users that this is a place where they can get an after work drink. Simply speaking, Bar-Domains and Rest-Domains are the ideal online branding tool for your business. And they–re able to capture a receptive audience for your website and your business better than any other domain.
Plus, they–re global:
Bar is a universal term recognised by billions of people worldwide. Rest is the abbreviation of the word restaurant in over 20 languages spoken by more than 50 countries. This abbreviation model works just like the world?s most familiar and successful domains. They–re short, memorable and easy to pronounce, spell and type into mobile devices or social media updates.
Securing your Bar-Domain and Rest-Domains today will ensure:
– Brand protection from others wishing to secure your name and drive traffic away from your website
– Broader online reach globally
– Higher probability of being found by qualified internet users and converting them into customers
– A place for your brand at the forefront of new internet technology, just like the world–s leading brands
– A wide open pool of names from which to choose, including keyword domains such as mixologist.bar and italian.rest that can be used to drive traffic to your branded URL.
Weitere Informationen unter: